Sunday 16 July 2017

Sunday

I managed to stay in bed till 7am which was nice. I had tea and toast then a coffee. I read a chapter of my book and then I dressed etc and emptied the dishwasher. I made some chocolate chip buns to keep H going through the week, he went up to turbo and I worked in the garden for a while but my brown bin is now full so I sat in my sun lounger and listened to the Archers omnibus. I was supposed to be going out on my bike but I didn't really feel like it. When H was done i made us a fried egg sandwich and he made us a coffee. This afternoon it turned very dull so we just watched the tour and then I had a shower and cooked dinner. It was a pasta bake and was delicious. I fried an onion, mushrooms, chopped sausages, courgette, broccoli grated carrot and peas in a white sauce. It was so nice I could eat it all again.
I don't know what happened to Fridays blog, I wrote one but I can't find it! It's not in drafts, I must have accidentally deleted it. Today I have a backache and tomorrow I have to go to work, I hope it improves because at the moment I am struggling to bend down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment