Sunday 23 July 2017

Sunday

I got up at 7.15, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and then read my book till our son came down. We all had a coffee and then I made some jam. It's turned out nice but I do seem to make everything sticky in the kitchen! H rode on his turbo but I didn't want to ride today, I just wanted a day off. I worked Monday and Tuesday, cycled Wednesday, worked Thursday then cycled again Friday and Saturday so I was feeling pretty tired. Today has been good though, my washing got dry and I have been sitting about most of the day. We had salad for lunch and roast chicken with  all the trimmings for  dinner. I had just finished dishing it all up when we had a power cut. It lasted all through dinner and carried on for ages so we decided to play scrabble. We were over half way through the game before the power came back on. We all enjoyed the game, it's a pity we don't get more power cuts.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment