Sunday 30 July 2017

Sunday.

We got up at 6 and had our breakfast. We then had a coffee while we watched a bit of news on tele. We had loads of rain overnight again. After my coffee I got on with all my ironing, made the bed and cleaned the kitchen. H then rode 50 miles on his turbo trainer while I went out to pick some Myra Bella's. It was really dull while I was doing that so it was all I was going to do but while I was out the sun appeared so I took them home and went back out for a ride. I did a roundabout ride to the crab house and bought 2crabs for our lunch. This afternoon I made some more jam and also started off 2 jars of Myra Bella gin. It should be just nice by Christmas. I read a chapter of my book and also did a few rows of my knitting before getting dinner. We had pork with new potatoes, broccoli,carrots and peas. My bike was quite muddy after my ride so I had to hose it down. Tomorrow I have to go to work again, the weekend sure went fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment