Sunday 9 July 2017

Sunday.

We got up together at 5 past 6 and had our usual breakfast. H then made us a coffee. We both sat about watching tv and then H said he was going to ride a race on his turbo trainer so I got ready to go out on my mountain bike on my own. First I made the bed, stacked the dishwasher and did a bit of dusting and clearing up. I rode along the track and tried my hardest. I was so pleased with my ride, I got a ' queen of the mountain ' and several more cups. Anybody who has strava will understand what I an talking about.when I got back H had finished his ride so we both showered and had our lunch. We had a coffee and the other half of the bread stick with cheese and salad inside. After that we watched a bit of the Tour de France 🇫🇷 but we had to turn it off at 1pm because we had arranged to meet our daughter at the Apple Store because H was updating his phone from a 4 to a 6s. While we were there I decided to change mine. I had a 5s now I have a 7.The camera is really good and all seems to be working well but I seem to have lost my strava app. I will have to wait for no2 son to come home again to sort it out for me. Our daughter,son in law and granddaughter all came to the shop so we saw them all and had a bit of a catch up, they all look so tanned and well. When we got back home the tour was still on and had 30 k left to ride. They were coming down a steep decent and there was a horrible crash and one of the cyclists was taken off to hospital. For dinner tonight we had beef in red wine, roast potatoes, mushrooms, peas and sweet corn with millionaires cheesecake for pud. It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment