Tuesday 4 July 2017

Tuesday.

I was up at 5.45 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast, packed a couple of sandwiches for my lunch,dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. We loaded up the trailer with plants and went up the field to plant them. We did a load of greens first and then we planted all the leeks that I pulled up yesterday. The planting took till 12.15 so after that I had my lunch before I went weeding. When I had finished that I went to the greenhouse and finished twisting the tomatoes and cucumbers up their strings. I finished the day by winding the runner beans up the canes they are supposed to be climbing. When I got home we had a nice cup of tea, then I had a bath and H got our tea. We were just having scrambled egg, well nightmare! I don't know how much salt he used but it was like eating brine, it was awful. I can't stop drinking. I wouldn't have eaten it but I was so hungry. I don't ever put salt in anything!! I have got tomorrow off so that is something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment