Tuesday 11 July 2017

Tuesday.

I got up at 6am and put on a load of washing. I had my usual breakfast then we had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I made the bed and dressed then sat down to begin reading a new book. Before I could even begin H came in and said he had just seen a weather forecast and it was going to be very wet later on so we should get ready and and get our cycle ride done in the dry before the rain arrived. So I went back upstairs and changed my clothes. We rode 33 miles but slowly because H said it was a    fat burning ride, steady and long. So we were on our bikes for over 3 hours! When we arrived back my washing was dry so I got it in straight away because it was clouding over. We had cream crackers with cheese and pickle for lunch with a coffee. We had a bath and watched the Tour de France and I cooked dinner, chicken in a casserole with potatoes, carrots, runner beans and broccoli. I forgot to say that this afternoon we popped to the chicken farm for eggs. They are lovely, big and brown. At 5 pm it finally began to rain and it poured, just what our garden needs. Tomorrow I have to work again and it will be a day in wellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment