Tuesday 18 July 2017

Tuesday

H had to wake me up at 6 this morning!! I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made my bed , dressed, hung out my washing and went to work. I had to go with Andy which was nice because it meant I got a lift. First we had to finish pulling up the rest of the leeks and then finish pulling up and bunching a bed of spring onions. This took till 10.10 so we had our coffee break and the rest joined us with the boss bringing up the planter. We then planted the leeks which took till 12.50. After lunch I had to go to the greenhouse and pick the tomatoes. All the morning when I was outside it was dull and cloudy ( but warm ) as soon as I get inside the glasshouse the sun came out and it was sweltering!!! I was in there for the rest of the day, when I finished the tomatoes I had to fill 4 trays with peat and sow them with lettuce. I finished them by3.45 and the boss said I could go home. I was pleased because at one time I felt quite sick and dizzy. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a shower before cooking dinner, chicken curry. Our daughter and son in law came round at 6.45, he wanted something done with his bike but they couldn't fix it so he is not h p. I had a nice long chat with my daughter and we caught up with all sorts. At the moment no 2 son is on the phone talking to H so I will talk to him next and hear how his climbing went at the weekend. I have tomorrow off.

No comments:

Post a Comment