Tuesday 25 July 2017

Tuesday

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and a cup of coffee then I just sat and read for a while. We were going to go out on our bikes but it was very dull and we thought it might rain so H went on his turbo trainer. When he had done we popped out to the chicken farm for eggs and on the way back I bought my tv magazine and us each a packet of crisps to go with our coffee. When we came back it had brightened up a bit so I hung out the washing and sorted out some soup for our lunch. I knitted all afternoon and when I got my washing in at 5 pm it was dry. I had a bath and our no 1 son rang for a chat. For dinner tonight we had quiche with chips, tomatoes, mushrooms and broccoli, it was nice. I have to work tomorrow and the forecast is pretty poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment