Friday 18 August 2017

Friday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and after I had hung out the washing we had a coffee. I sat and read 2 chapters of my book, did a bit of clearing up and then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We did the same ride as we did on Tuesday but we did it so much faster!! We knocked 10 minutes off our time, we will really struggle to beat today's record. One of the things that helped was the state of the track and the amount of people using it. There were hardly any dog walkers or joggers and only a few other cyclists. When we got home we had cheese and biscuits with cheese and pickle for lunch and a cup of coffee. All my washing got dry yet again so tomorrow I will get all the ironing before the day warms up too much. For dinner tonight we had pork chops, with mashed potato, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli with gravy. We are looking forward to tomorrow because we are going to our daughters for a bar b q.

No comments:

Post a Comment