Friday 25 August 2017

Friday.

I can't believe my last 3 mornings! Tuesday I went to bed at 11 pm and Wednesday I woke up at 5.38, Wednesday I went to bed at 10 pm and woke up at 5.38, yesterday I went to bed at 1.20 am and woke up this morning at 5.38!! I wonder what time I will wake up tomorrow! After breakfast I hung my washing out and swept and washed the kitchen floor. We had a coffee and then I watered my front pots etc and cleaned the downstairs loo before reading a chapter of my book. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on out bike. We had a lovely ride, the first half on the track and the second half on the road, it was warm and sunny with very little wind. When we got home again we had a coffee and salmon sandwiches with cherry tomatoes. H put our sun loungers out and we sat in the sun with a glass of wine. When I came in I had a shower and washed my hair,then I cooked dinner. We had fish pie with runner beans, cauliflower and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment