Monday 21 August 2017

Monday.

I had to get up at 4 again with an upset stomach! I decided I will have to go to the Doctors. I asked H to make me an appointment because by 7am I was empty so I thought I would go to work.
I had to pick 15 bunchese  of beetroot, 24 bunches of carrots, 50 bunches of radishes and 60 spring onions. After that I spent the rest of the day weeding again. I have to go again on Wednesday. When I got home H said the Doctor was going to ring me at 4.30. We had a long chat and he said it could be my blood pressure medication and I have to stop taking it for 2 weeks and see what happens. I had a cup of tea and a bath. Then dinner, tomatoes, potato wedges, mushrooms, fried bread and eggs. I will have to keep taking my blood pressure,I hope it doesn't go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment