Sunday 20 August 2017

Sunday

Yesterday we went shopping as usual, came back, unpacked etc and had a coffee. I hung out my washing and H put the ironing board up for me so I got on with that. He found a ride on zwift he thought he would do so when I had finished the ironing I vacuumed all downstairs and washed up all the big stuff. When H finished we had cheese and biscuits for lunch with pickle. In the afternoon I sat and read while H watched rubbish on tv. At 3 pm we got ready to go to our daughter and son in law's for a B B Q. We had a glass of champagne as soon as we arrived to celebrate our daughter getting the all clear for another year from breast cancer. Our youngest granddaughter was there and we also our grandson and his partner so that was nice. The meal was delicious and it was great to catch up on all the gossip. Today I stripped the bed as soon as I got up and put it all in the washing machine. I had my breakfast and then H made us a coffee and I hung out the washing.H went up for another ride and I baked a batch of raspberry buns which turned out well. I then got ready to go out on my bike on my own. I rode 20.5 miles. I hadn't wanted to go but H got my bike out of the garage for me so I felt obliged to use it. When I got out there I was so glad I went I really enjoyed it. We had a fried egg sandwich for lunch and I got my washing in, all dry. I have put it all back on the bed. For dinner we had Spanish chicken, runner beans and potatoes with lemon cheesecake for pudding. There is a lot of rubbish on tele tonight but I am going to watch Matilda at 6.55 because I have never seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment