Thursday 24 August 2017

Thurs.

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch,dressed, made the bed, hung out the washing and went to work. I had to pick 40 bunches of radishes, 10 bunches of purple beetroot, 4 bunches of golden beetroot, 45 bunches of spring onions, 6 bunches of purple carrots, 48 bunches of normal ones and 2 boxes of loose ones. All this took till 12 o'clock and there was nothing else for me to do so I came home. H was surprised to see me. I had a coffee and went into the garden to start filling my garden rubbish bin. I got the washing in, all nice and dry and we had a glass of wine while we watched the race. When it was over I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had eggfried rice with sausages, mushrooms courgette and onions, it was very tasty. No more work for me till Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment