Thursday 31 August 2017

Thursday.

H came in and woke me up at 6.15!!!! I had my breakfast, packed my lunch, dressed, made the bed and went to work. I had to do 60 bunches of radishes, 96 bunches of carrots, 16 bunches of golden beetroot, 45 bunches of purple beetroot and 4 boxes of leeks. Then I had to to go with Andy to pick a box of parsnips and 5 boxes of turnips. All this took till 3pm and then we went to the yard to wash and pack everything which took till my hometime. When I got home I was surprised to find our daughter there. She had brought her bike round so H could put some new pedals on it for her. I don't think it went very well. When she left I went in and we had a cup of tea and i had a nice soak in the bath. For dinner tonight we had a fish pie with cauliflower and runner beans, very nice. No more work for me till Monday. I have the dreaded dentist tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment