Tuesday 1 August 2017

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.40 and just read till heard H moving about then I made a pot of tea and we had breakfast. A little later we had a coffee and then I dressed and did a bit of housework. H made a loaf of bread and I made the bed. He then took our bikes out of the garage and changed our knobbly tyres for our smooth ones. It is because the track is so muddy so we decided to do a road ride for a change. It was hard work because the wind was so strong and seemed to be all over the place. Anyway we enjoyed the ride and it made a nice change. When we got back we had an instant coffee, a ham and mustard sandwich with sungold tomatoes. This afternoon we watched a cycle race and then I showered and cooked dinner. We had cod in a mustard and horseradish sauce with new potatoes, runner beans and carrots. I have to work again tomorrow. I am currently watching Pride and Prejudice, one of my favourite films.

No comments:

Post a Comment