Tuesday 15 August 2017

Tuesday

I got up with a headache again! I think it's when I do a lot of weeding, I am bent over the whole time. It's ok if I just do it for a couple of hours but yesterday I was weeding from 11.10 till 3.50. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out and then just sat about till my headache eased up I made the bed and and flicked a duster about a bit until H said we should get ready to go out on our bikes. We went to Reepham along the track and then home again, it was 23.5 miles so enough for us to say we had our exercise. When we got back I made us a coffee while H hosed the bikes down. After we had showered we went to drop my prescription at the Doctors so I can get a repeat, then to the chicken farm for eggs and finally to the chop for a French stick 🥖 and a packet of ham which we had for lunch with a glass of wine. For dinner tonight we had rump steak, fried red onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and potato wedges, it was yummy. My headache disappeared while we were riding which was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment