Tuesday 22 August 2017

Tuesday.

We both managed to lay in bed till 6.30 so we were pleased. We had our breakfast and a coffee then I dressed and dusted downstairs. We watched a bit of news and I read a chapter of my book. We then got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. I ate a banana before we left and we rode along the track to Cawston to visit H's brother but when we arrived he wasn't in. We didn't mind because we only went on the off chance and it gave us a lovely ride. Just over 29 miles. When we got back we had a coffee and a pot noodle, a quick shower and then we went to pick up a parcel from the post office, on to the garden centre to buy a fusha for our elephant hawk moth caterpillar to munch on and then to the chemist for my pills. While I was there I popped into the shop next door for 2 ice creams. When we came back we watched the bike race which ended in Tarragona Spain where we have been many times. For dinner tonight we had spaghetti bolognese which was tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment