Monday 18 September 2017

Back to work.

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed 2 cheese and lettuce sandwiches and 2 tomatoes with my bottle of water for lunch and hung the washing out. I dressed, made the bed and went to work. I forgot my phone and my Walkman so I didn't have a good day. I had to do 10 bunches of beetroot, 12 bunches of carrots and 70 bunches of spring onions for the first order, then I had to do another 36 bunches carrots and I was on leeks for the rest of the day. When I got home I had a splitting headache a sore knee and my back is really painful. Thank goodness I don't have to go again till Wednesday. I had a long soak in the bath and my back is a bit better but my head is awful. For dinner we had pork chops with new potatoes, broccoli, leeks and cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment