Monday 11 September 2017

Monday.

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out, packed my lunch ( salad sandwiches) dressed, made the bed and went to work. I worked my own all day which I like best. I had to do 60 bunches of spring onions, 24 bunches of carrots and 2 boxes of runner beans. After that I had to go back to onions and pick another 70 bunches,24 more bunches of carrots and then I spent the rest of the day trimming leeks. I was in the middle of the field trimming leeks when there was a massive thunder storm! First the wind got up to gale force then the rain started and finally the hail. There was nowhere for me to shelter so I just had to stand with my back to it. Anyway no more work for me till next Monday. When I got back home I had a cup of tea, a bath, a glass of wine then I sorted dinner. We had jacket potatoes, 2 fried eggs and a corn on the cob. I hope to lay in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment