Saturday 2 September 2017

Saturday.

H came in and woke me up at 6.20, I put on a load of washing,had my breakfast,dressed and went shopping. When we got back H made us a coffee while I unpacked and put everything away. While I was doing that our daughter rang to ask if we were going out on our mountain bikes, yes, so she said she and her husband would come with us. Well it was great, there was our daughter, son in law, no 2 son, hubby and me. We went to Reepham where we had a drink and a bun and then rode home again. There were black clouds all around but we were in full sun for the whole ride. On our way back we came to a really wet patch that had been dry on our way there so we missed a heavy shower. When we got back I got lunch, H had a bacon sandwich while son and I had salad. We had a coffee and later a glass of wine. I had a bath,washed my hair and we watched the tour of Spain. When it was over I made a pot of tea and then prepared dinner. We had beef ribs, chips, peas, runner beans and carrots with strawberries and cream for dessert. It was very nice. Now son and H are watching Alien 👽 so I have come upstairs to watch other rubbish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment