Sunday 24 September 2017

Sunday.

 We both got up at the same time this morning, I put on a load of washing and H sliced off the bread for toast. We had a huge mug of tea and then a coffee. I hung out the washing and then prepared the fruit we gathered yesterday to make jam. It's turned out well. I vacuumed all downstairs and then made a loaf of bread. I pulled a few weeds out of the garden and then dusted before reading two chapters of my book. H had a turbo ride and when he had done we had an instant coffee and a corned beef sandwich. We watched the world championships cycle race for the senior men and then had a shower and I cooked dinner. We had pork with potatoes, carrots and cauliflower. The lump in my arm has gone down a bit, it's not painful unless I touch it but the bruise is huge. Tomorrow I have to go to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment