Tuesday 5 September 2017

Tuesday

 I didn't get up till 7.15!!! I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I watered my pots and made the bed. When the washing was done I hung it out and did a bit of clearing up. I read a chapter of my book and at 10 o'clock I changed into my cycle gear so I could go part of the way with H when he went for his Spanish lesson. It was very dull but warm so I rode in my shorts and t shirt. The wind was quite strong so I decided to go along the track. When I got as far as Reepham the skies opened and I got soaked through to the skin. However it was still warm so I carried on and when I was halfway home the rain stopped and by the time I arrived back I was dry again!! I did 27 miles. H was back before me so we had our lunch,( a bacon sandwich and a cup of coffee. )Then my sister in law rang to tell me she is a great grandmother, her granddaughter has had a baby girl so, as she is coming to lunch tomorrow I have spent the rest of the day knitting a pair of bootees and have just finished them. I had  a break while I cooked dinner, we had breaded cod, new potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower with stewed apple and cream for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment