Tuesday 26 September 2017

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and then just sat and read tillH got up about half an hour later. We then had our breakfast. I had one slice of toast and he had 2. I couldn't make up my mind weather to have marmite or my homemade jam on mine so I ended up with a half slice of each. We also had a mug of tea and a little later a proper cup of coffee. I watered my outside pots, hung out my washing, made the bed and did a bit of clearing up. H did his Spanish homework. At 9.40 H said he was getting ready to go out on our bikes so I went up and put my cycle gear on and off we went. We had a lovely ride with me getting 2 ' Q O Ms' . When we got back we showered and changed, had an instant coffee and a bacon sandwich before going to one of our favourite pub/restaurants to book a meal on our 58th wedding anniversary and another to treat all our family. We do this because I can't have them all for Christmas any more. There are 12 of us now and it's not only hard work but there isn't really enough room to sit us all now. For dinner tonight we had a fish pie with cabbage and leeks. It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment