Wednesday 27 September 2017

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed 2 sandwiches for my lunch, one lettuce and tomato and the other corned beef and brown sauce. I hung out the washing, made the bed, dressed and went to work. I had to pick 190 bunches of spring onions first then 16 bunches of purple carrots and 84 bunches of orange ones. Next it was 30 bunches of beetroot and 2 boxes of loose carrots where Andy joined me. As soon as they were done we went to the yard and washed and packed everything. It all took till 2 minutes to 4 a nd my home time. When I got home we had a cup of tea and then a bath. For dinner tonight we had jacket potatoes, baked beans and breaded cod. The boss said he won't need me any more till next Monday. Since my dinner I have had a banana, a pear and an apple and I still feel hungry!! H had a glass of wine but I didn't because of all the calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment