Sunday 15 October 2017

A beautiful day.

We both got up at 6.40, I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. I read a chapter of my book and at 8.45 we got ready to go out on our bikes. The weather was lovely. We did 32miles and there were loads of people taking advantage of the track. I have done 102.2 miles this week so I am happy. It’s the most I have done in a week for ages. W e tried quite hard this morning and we were both sweating when we got home. We had a shower and a pint of shandy. Then for lunch we had a bacon sandwich with mustard and a cup of coffee. We watched the tour of Turkey this afternoon, I got the washing in all nice and dry yet again. For dinner we had a steak and onion pie with potatoes, carrots and cauliflower. It’s work for me tomorrow so roll on Tuesday.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment