Friday 13 October 2017

Friday.

I got up at 6, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out and we had a coffee. H got our bikes out of the garage, oiled our chains ready for us to go for a ride. We left home just  after 9.30 and took the scenic route to visit H’s brother. We had a cup of tea and a biscuit and stayed for around an hour and cycled along the cycle track back home. It was very windy and we were battered about on the way there on the road but we were sheltered on the track on the ride back. H has a sore knee so our ride wa s pretty slow. We had a pot noodle for lunch, watched a cycle race then had a shower. My washing all got nice and dry in the strong wind. I have started some more knitting. For dinner tonight we had pork chops, fried onions and leeks and potatoes. Now I am going to have an apple because I haven’t eaten much today, I have lost a pound this week, I know it’s not much but I am so pleased because I have been stuck on the same weight for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment