Thursday 12 October 2017

Lazy Thursday.

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing then I just sat and read my book till H came down. We had our breakfast and I hung out the washing. We had a proper coffee and I read more book. H went up and rode a race on his turbo while I topped up my garden rubbish bin ready for the bin men tomorrow. When he finished we had an instant coffee and as I was feeling lazy I just sat about for a while. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a cup of soup. I took my blood pressure and it’s really high today for some reason, it’s been pretty good until now. This afternoon we watched a cycle race, I had a shower and for dinner we had fish pie with peas and cauliflower. I hope I feel a bit more lively tomorrow because I want too go out on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment