Monday 16 October 2017

Monday.

I was up early, put on a load of washing, made a salad for my lunch and had my breakfast. I dressed, made the bed hung out the washing and went to work. I had to pick 29 bunches of carrots and a few loose ones and then trim leeks. At 12:30 Andy picked up my boxes of leeks and me and we washed them and packed a few before we had lunch. Then the boss came in and said he had more leek orders so I had to go straight back and trim more. Andy finished packing the first lot and then joined me trimming them. We went down at 3:30 to wash and pack them which took till my home time.when I got home I had a cuppa and a bath before cooking dinner. We had jacket potatoes, bacon, mushrooms, mushy peas and eggs. I don’t have to go again till Thursday so tomorrow we are going out to somewhere nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment