Saturday 21 October 2017

Saturday.

We both got up at 6*20 and had our breakfast, as soon as we had finished we got ready to do our weekly shop. When we got back I unpacked and put everything away while H made us a coffee. I hung my washing out and vacuumed.
Now, today is our 58th wedding anniversary, when we went shopping it was raining and it was raining 58 Years  ago as well!! Our eldest granddaughter put our photo on instagram and our daughter put it on her Facebook page. She has had loads of comments and I am truly flattered! Everyone said she looks just like me ( then not now ) well she is beautiful and I never thought I was.  H took me out to lunch and it was delicious, we both had crispy chicken on a bed of rocket with satay sauce for starters plus a large glass of Chardonnay then H had chicken supreme with baby potatoes and carrots I had venison with shallots, field mushrooms and a fabulous sauce, oh and roast hazel nuts. For pud H had plum crumble with vanilla ice cream and I had poached berries with cinnamon ice cream. We had a carafe of water and finished off with a coffee. When we got back home we both felt really stuffed!! We didn’t want any tea just a cuppa. My washing is dry. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment