Saturday 28 October 2017

Saturday

I didn’t sleep very well because of all my bruises so I was up at 5 after going to bed at 2am.i put on a load of washing and also made a loaf of bread. Then I sat and knitted till I heard H moving about and I made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast and as soon as we finished e got ready and went out to do our weekly shop. When we got back I unpacked and put everything away while H made our coffee. I hung out the washing, made the bed and swept the kitchen floor. At 10*15 we got ready to go out on our bikes to meet our daughter and son in law. We went to Reepham station where we had drinks and cheese straws before returning home. I enjoyed the ride and I didn’t fall off.!! As soon as we got back I chopped up lots of vegetables and made soup for lunch after lunch we had a glass of wine and I just sat knitting. I had a bath and washed my hair and I have more bruises coming out. For dinner we had pasta with minced beef and tomatoes with a bit of a red wine thrown in, garlic bread and for pud strawberry trifle. I am now flat on the bed watching S C D

No comments:

Post a Comment