Sunday 29 October 2017

Sunday. a

I managed to lay in bed till 7 and then I put my clock back to 6 . I put on a load of washing and waited for H to get up and we had our breakfast together. I am pretty sore all over still so I just sat and knitted while H waited on me.! I hung out the washing and we had a coffee. H went up for a ride on his turbo and I kept knitting. At 11*45 we had a cheese sandwich with celery and a coffee then we got ready to go out on out bikes. We met our daughter on the track and off we all went, in the pouring rain, to ride along the first section of the new N D R which was open to cyclists, walkers, joggers etc before it opens to traffic next month. It was great, a really fast road but a pity about the weather. We saw a beautiful rainbow. When we got home we had a bath and a glass of wine. And I knitted again  till it was time for me to cook dinner. We had steak pie, potatoes and peas. I am now going to watch tv in bed and I am looking forward to S C D results. I am supposed to work tomorrow but I will have to see how I am in the morning and if I go I will stay as long as I can. This week I have ridden 107 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment