Thursday 19 October 2017

Thursday. a

I didn’t wake up till 6! I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed a salad for my lunch, made the bed dressed, sorted my work bag and got ready to go. I didn’t have time to hang out the washing so I left it for H to do after the the fog had lifted. I had to do 22 bunches of purple carrots and 108 bunches of otange ones. Then I went to the onion patch for just 14 bunches. I trimmed 3 boxes of leeks and then Andy joined me and we picked 3 boxes of parsnips, 3 boxes of loose carrots and 22 bunches of golden beetroot. we took everything to the yard to wash and pack but first we had lunch. I had to pack leeks and turnips and help to wash carrots but at 2 pm I had to pick tomatoes. They took me the rest of the day and I didn’t manage to finish them. I have to go again on Monday. When I got home I had a cup of tea and then a bath. I have come home with a headache again. For dinner we had spaghetti bolognese and it was very nice. ( minced beef, onion, carrot, mushrooms, peas, and a tin of chopped tomatoes. For pud we had stewed apple and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment