Tuesday 10 October 2017

Tuesday.

I was up at 6.40 this morning and not enough washing for a load. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. H asked what time I wanted to go out on my bike and I said about 10.30, he said ok. I went up, made the bed and thought I would read a couple of chapters of my book. I sat there reading my book when H came through dressed in all his cycle gear, even had his helmet on!! I checked my watch and it was only 9.30!! Anyway I quickly got ready and off we went. We had a lovely ride, 21 miles on the road and 18.9 along the track. I burnt over 1,000 calories so when we arrived back home we had a bacon sandwich and a glass of shandy. We had a shower and watched tv. For dinner tonight we had a quiche with potato fritters and mushrooms. I am working again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment