Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tuesday.

I got up at 6 after a lovely sleep. I put on a load of washing then I sat and knitted till I heard H moving about then I made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast and a coffee. I hung the washing out, made the bed and vacuumed all upstairs. I took a chicken breast and 2 sausages out of the freezer for dinner tonight and then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We went to Aylsham on the road, taking the scenic route and then came back along the track. It was 36.6 miles and took us 3 hours!! I enjoyed it all, even the head wind bit because I was hidden behind hubby. 😊 when we got back H made us another coffee while I made us each a poached egg sandwich. We had a shower and a glass of wine, H dozed off and I sat and knitted. I made a pasta bake for dinner, I chopped and fried a leek, a chicken breast, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon 🥓, and some chopped cauliflower. Then I added a carbanarra sauce and some tomato purée plus the pasta. A little grated cheese on top and it was delicious. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment