Tuesday 31 October 2017

Tuesday.

I got up at 6*15 and sat and knitted till H came down . We had our breakfast and a coffee. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away then I made a loaf of bread. H got the bikes out of the garage and pumped the tyres up because we were doing a road ride for a change. We did 33miles in 2*5 hours. We went through some really heavy showers but as it wasn’t cold we didn’t bother to shelter. When we got back we had another coffee and cheese and biscuits for lunch. The miles we did today made this the best October since I began recording my miles in 2005. We had a glass of wine and I soaked my bruises in a nice warm bath. For dinner tonight we had a fish pie with cauliflower and carrots in a cheese sauce. Today I knitted 2 sleeves of a baby’s jacket so I have only the yolk to do. Tomorrow I am not going to work or cycling, I am having the day off.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment