Friday 17 November 2017

Friday.

We both got up at 6.30, I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. I hung the washing out and we had a coffee. I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors and vacuumed downstairs. At 9.30 we drove to our butchers (Clarke’s of Hevingham) with my Christmas order. I bought sausage rolls for lunch and 3 gammon steaks for tomorrow’s dinner,(no2 son is coming home tonight) they are absolutely enormous!! I also bought bacon. After that we went to collect our Christmas present to each other from the shop. While I was out I bought 3 cake baking tins for when I make my granddaughter ‘s wedding cake. The tins cost more than our wedding cake did!! When we got back home we unpacked our present and it’s great, we both like it. As soon as we had done that we had our sausage rolls and then I had to go to the hairdressers for a colour and cut, now you can’t see the join. Because of all the rushing about this morning I forgot to get any meat out of the freezer so we just had eggs and beans on toast, H had his poached and I had mine fried, we had rice pudding for dessert. We are shopping in the morning, I expect we will be home again before our son gets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment