Sunday 12 November 2017

Lazy Sunday.

I got up at 7*30 put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. Next we had a coffee and H went up to turbo again. I hung out the washing, made a loaf of bread, hung out the washing and emptied the dishwasher. Then I sat down to do a bit of my knitting. I am knitting H a jumper and it’s slow going. However I persevered and today I have knitted all day long and managed to finish 250 of the 700 grams of wool. I finished the back and almost one sleeve, my fingers ache! I was happily knitting away when H came in and told me it was pouring with rain. My washing was soaking wet so I left it out there ! We had a cheese and beetroot sandwich for lunch with a cup of soup, H did it all because he wanted me to carry on knitting. For dinner we had pork with potatoes, carrots, corn on the cob and cauliflower. We had a shower and a glass of wine and watched a film ( Jack the giant killer) it was quite entertaining so I watched and knitted. It’s work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment