Monday 13 November 2017

Monday.

I got up at 5*30, made a pot of tea and had a slice of toast for breakfast. I packed 2 cheese and tomato sandwiches for my lunch with a bottle of water. I did a load of washing and when it was done I put it in the tumble dryer with yesterday’s washing which was out in the rain. We needed a loaf of bread but H had to make it because I had to get ready to go to work. I had to do 36 bunches of carrots and then trim leeks till coffee break. We washed and packed them and I went backup the field for 10 corn on the cob and a box of parsnips. It was back on leeks till lunch. After lunch we washed all the things we had and I went back on leeks for the rest of the afternoon just leaving time to wash and pack up again. It was a horrible day, cold wet and windy with mud everywhere. When I was walking out of the garage I caught my foot on a pallet board and fell over! I Hurt both my knees and they still aren’t better from when I fell off my bike! Both the men were there and saw me so it was embarrassing as well as painful. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a mince pie,then a bath. For dinner we had pizza, grilled tomatoes, leek and crispy kale. I am now off till Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment