Monday 20 November 2017

Monday.

I was up at 5.35 , put on a load of washing and had my breakfast I packed my lunch and a bottle of water, dressed, made the bed, sorted my bag and went to work. It was a miserable sort of day and kept raining on and off. I had to pick three dozen bunches of carrots first then trim leeks till 12.30. Andrew took me down for lunch then ( I had my coffee break sitting on an upturned box in the field in the rain). Andy is on holiday this week so it’s justAndrew and I. After lunch we washed and packed everything we went back to the leeks and finished the 4 rows that the boss had lifted. When I got home our son had left so we are back to being Darby and Joan. I had a cup of tea, a bath and cooked dinner. We had fagots with mashed potato, sprouts, peas and gravy. I am now going to watch my soaps so I hope I can stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment