Saturday 11 November 2017

Saturday.

I got up at 6*30 and woke H up because we were going shopping. I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. We got ready, went shopping, dropping a letter off at our sons on the way. When we got back I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffees. After that he went up to the pain cave for a static ride. I hung out the washing and then changed into my cycle gear so I could bike to my butchers to pick up a Christmas order list. I also bought a few things but not much as I don’t like wearing a heavy backpack when I am riding. I went the long way there and the short way back.(18 miles) . When I got back H had finished his ride, 46 miles av 24*1 mph. We had a shower and I washed my hair then we had lunch, pork pie for H pork and Stilton pie for me, mince pies with squirty cream and a mug of coffee. I knitted all afternoon and have now knitted 14 inches of the back of H’s jumper. I am not doing any more tonight because I have arm ache. For dinner tonight we had Cornish pasties, fried leek, mushrooms and curly kale.  My washing is dry again which is great. H says he is going to ride his bike upstairs again tomorrow so I might go out on my own again but if it’s too cold I might just knit. It’s alrea down to 4 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment