Saturday 18 November 2017

Saturday.

We both got up at 6. 20 I put on a load of washing while H sliced off the bread for our toast and we had our breakfast. As soon as we were done we got ready and went shopping leaving our son in bed. As soon as we were home H made us coffees while I unpacked and put everything away. Then I hung out the washing. I sat and knitted till son came down and we sat and chatted while he was having his breakfast, H was on his turbo trainer. Our son then went to the climbing centre in Fifers Lane and I did a bit of clearing up. After that I prepared some vegetables so we could have soup for lunch. When son came back I turned the soup maker on and it was done by the time he had showered. We had a mince pie for pud. As soon as we were all done son and I drove to Heydon and went for a lovely walk through the estate. We walked for an hour and a half and it was beginning to get dark by the time we got back to the car. As soon as I was home I had a bath, a cup of tea, a glass of wine and then prepared dinner. We had gammon, chips, chestnut mushrooms and peas, pineapple for pudding. They topped up my wine glass and now I am watching ‘strictly come dancing ‘in the bedroom while they watch a film in the lounge. I forgot to say that I got the washing in before we went for our walk and it was all nice and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment