Tuesday 7 November 2017

Tuesday

We both got up at 7am and I put on a load of washing and the kettle then we had our breakfast. H made us a coffee while I hung out the washing. After coffee I made the bed and we changed into our cycle gear ready to go for a bike ride. It was pretty windy so we went along the track. It was nice, 23 miles. When we came  back I got my washing in while H hosed the bikes down. Then I fried some bacon for our lunch sandwiches and made us each a cup of coffee. Later we had a glass of wine and a rock cake. Tonight we are having fagots and peas for dinner with new potatoes and gravy with stewed apple and custard for pudding. My sister in law just rang to tell me that H’s brother, who is in hospital and has been very ill, is much better today. He was sitting out of bed playing dominoes. Thank goodness 😅.  H has just ran me a bath and I don’t want it to get cold but before I go up to use it I am going to put the bikes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment