Wednesday 8 November 2017

Wednesday

I got up at 5*50 and had my breakfast, then I just sat and knitted till H came down at 7. I did a load of washing, emptied the dishwasher and dressed, then we had a coffee. It was raining so I didn’t hang out the washing. I finished the headband I was knitting and started a new one. H said he wants me to knit him a jumper so I said ok. At 10*30 he went for his Spanish lesson, he went in the car as it was drizzling. When he left I cleaned the kitchen floor and did a bit of dusting before carrying on with my knitting. When H came home he said ‘ get your coat on and we will go to get the wool for my jumper’!!! I didn’t know I was going to have to knit it right away!! Anyway we bought some wool, a pattern and 2 pairs of needles. Then we went to a little cafe for a coffee and cheese on toast. When we got home H wanted me to start his jumper so I have but it’s hard work, the pattern is Irish moss stitch so every row is one knit one purl.  For dinner we had sausages, chips, mushrooms and eggs with stewed apple and ice cream for dessert. Unfortunately I have to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment