Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas Eve.

I was up at 6.35 this morning and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and waited for H to bet up and we had our breakfast. (Toast) I hung my washing out, the first time for ages, I was bright and windy, the temperature was 9 degrees. We had a coffee and I made a loaf of bread. At 10 m I put my cycle shorts and vest on and went on the turbo for an hour and a quarter (21.6 miles) . As soon as I was done I had a shower and H had a ride while no 2 son went for a run. My loaf of bread turned out nice. H and I had cheese on toast for lunch while son had salad again. At 2.15 all3 of us got ready and went round to our eldest granddaughters and her partner for Christmas drinks and nibbles. She had made mulled wine which was nice nd also made her own jelly babies, they were yummy. Our daughter, son in law, grandson, his partner, youngest granddaughter and their dog were all there too. We all exchanged gifts and cards and at 4 pm it was time to leave. When we got home H made a pot of tea and when it was brewed I poured us all a cup. We are all quite full so I am not cooking dinner till 7 or 7.30. All we are having is sausage, egg chips and peas.. To the few people who read my blog I would like to say I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment