Friday 8 December 2017

Friday.

We got up at 6.30 and had our breakfast then a coffee. I put on a load of washing, when it was almost done I realised I hadn’t put any washing powder or tablet in! So when it was finished I had to put it on again!! When it was finally done I hung it out, made the bed,dressed etc and we got ready to go to the City. First we went to Robinsons V W garage and booked our car in for a full service and M. O T then we carried on into the City to do some shopping. I had to go to the bank first and that wasn’t too bad H sat in an armchair and waited. Next I wanted a diary,it was busy inWHSmith and H wasn’t too happy. After that it was a bookshop and he refused to queue so I gave up on my shopping threw my list away and trailed round after him while he bought all the things he wanted. On the way home I bought fish and chips for lunch which we ate with a large glass of wine which I needed after the shopping expedition. This afternoon I wrapped the few presents I have so far and wrote a few more cards. H got tea for us tonight, we had a fried egg sandwich with another glass of wine. I shall go back to the City on my own on one of my days off next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment