Friday 15 December 2017

Friday.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. It hadn’t been out long when the sky went black so I hurried back up the garden and brought it all in again. H went up to turbo and while he was there I iced the Christmas cake. When he was done I put my cycle shorts and vest on and had a ride myself. I rode for an hour and did 18.6 miles. As soon as I had done we both had a bath and then poached eggs on toast for lunch with a coffee. This afternoon we went round to see our daughter, their Christmas tree and their new television. The tree looks beautiful and the tele is great. I expect H will want one soon! For dinner tonight we had Scottish salmon, mushrooms,peas and jacket potatoes. For dessert it was hot bananas in maple syrup with squirty cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment