Monday 25 December 2017

It’s Christmas ๐ŸŽ„

I got up at 6am and  turned on the oven. We had our breakfast and when our son came down we opened all our presents. I put my washing on as usual and hung it out when it was done. I popped upstairs and exercised for 45 minutes and then had a coffee. Our other son and his wife came round and we also spoke to the rest of our family. It smelled lovely in the kitchen with the turkey and stuffing in the oven. We had drinks and I think I have been eating all day! At 3 pm son and I went for a walk so when we got back we had enough room for more grub!! We watched the new Spider-Man film in 3D. And then I went upstairs to watch coronation street. I got my washing dry. Our turkey is delicious and I have loads left. H had a turkey sandwich for tea and son had a turkey salad. It’s been a really nice day and I hope it’s been as good for everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment