Sunday 31 December 2017

New Year’s Eve

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and waited for H to come down and we had breakfast together. We had a coffee and sat and watched an animal programme, then H went up to turbo while I vacuumed downstairs, did the ironing up to date and got ready to go with my daughter, son in law and youngest granddaughter to Horsey Gap to see the seals. When we arrived at the beach there were loads of people, each year we is more busy than the last. We walked just over 3 miles and saw loads of seals, pups and adults. It was a lovely walk with the temperature being 10 degrees and only a light wind. When we came back to the car park there was a stall selling food and drinks. We had all taken a drink with us but we all felt quite peckish after the walk so my daughter and I had a hot dog with onions while the other two had cheese burgers. When I got home H and I had a G & T which was very nice and ate a few more nuts, crisps and sweets. At 6 pm we had our dinner which was yesterday’s left over stew. We had yogurt for pudding. I am now playing scrabble with H on our phones!! I am hopeless at it and my letters are all rubbish, all ones and no vowels! I have had a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment