Saturday 2 December 2017

Saturday

 I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. As soon as we were done we got ready and went shopping. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away. My washing was done but I didn’t hang it out because it was very dull. We had a coffee and our son came down. Last evening he knocked over a glass of water and it poured all over his laptop! He dried it as best as he could and put it in the airing cupboard overnight but it’s dead 💀. After he was up I went for a short ride on the turbo trainer. I was going to do just half an hour but I ended up with 14.1 miles. I did 10.2 miles in the first 10 minutes which I might have been able to do 20.4 miles an hour!!! The fastest I have ever been. For lunch H had a bacon sandwich and son and I had salad. I showered after my ride and as soon as I had finished my lunch I changed ready for my daughter who came to fetch me, our youngest granddaughter also came and we went to a bridal shop where we met the other granddaughter who was having another dress fitting. It’s now less than a year to the wedding. I have been given her veil to look after it’s beautiful. Son went climbing this afternoon so I waited for him to get back before cooking dinner. We had  steak, chips, peas and mushrooms, pineapple for pudding, a little taste of my blackberry whiskey, a glass of wine and a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment