Saturday 16 December 2017

Saturday.

I got up and put on a load of washing before having toast and tea for breakfast. As soon as we had done we got ready and went to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got back H went straight up to his pain cave for a bike ride and I hung out the washing, put all my shopping away and then I decorated my Christmas cake which I iced yesterday. I am pleased with the result but it took me ages. When H had finished his ride he had a shower and we had our lunch, a mini pizza each and a coffee. When we had done I got my washing in and we went to visit H’s brother who has left hospital and is now in a nursing home. He was sitting in a chair in the day room and had just finished his lunch. His memory is getting much worse and he doesn’t have much to say. I took him some grapes 🍇 and even though he had just eaten his lunch he tucked into them. Five minutes later he asked if he had had his dinner yet. I had put on a loaf of bread before we left so we had to get home to get it out when it wa s cooked. When we got back we had a cup of tea and then I went upstairs to ride for half an hour so I felt as if I had done a bit of exercise today. I tried really hard and did my fastest ride ever, 10.1 miles in 30 minutes. As soon as I had done I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had belly pork with potatoes, cabbage and potatoes and little chocolate pots for dessert all washed down with a glass of red wine. Now I an watching S C D finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment